The RevCult team is returning to Black Hat USA this year. The team is excited to return to this event, renowned for being one of the most relevant global information security event series in the world. For more than 20 years, Black Hat conferences have provided attendees with the very latest in information security research, development, and trends, and this year we expect it will live up to all expectations with a new hybrid model of both in-person and virtual engagement opportunities.
What excites us most about the briefings and trainings is that they are driven by the needs of the security community, so the event brings together the best minds in the industry. Given that Salesforce is increasingly coming into scope for InfoSecurity teams at all levels, especially in light of compliance and audit issues that require closer scrutiny of data security measures on the platform, we look forward to sharing new insights, solutions and tools for implementing, managing and proving Salesforce security controls.
If you’re attending, we’d love to connect with you! Here’s where you’ll find RevCult at Black Hat USA ‘21, July 31 to August 5:
- Business Hall, Booth IC82: Open 10am to 4pm local time, Wednesday, 8/3, and Thursday, 8/4, come by to meet the team, get a quick demo of our Salesforce-native Security Cockpits® and some fresh RevCult swag.
- Virtual Business Hall: Open 8:30am to 4pm local time, Wednesday, August 3 and Thursday, August 4, you can initiate a private text or video chat with us, or request a meeting. Take some time to browse the Salesforce Security resources available in the virtual exhibit.
- Before, during, after Business Hall: We’ll be mingling and attending conference briefings and trainings all week, too, but we’re always ready to talk and would be glad to schedule a meeting outside of the Business Hall days/hours. Reach out to us via email at Info@RevCult.com or pick the day & time that works for you and book a meeting (virtual or in-person) on this calendar.
To learn how our elegantly simple solutions enable you to easily implement, manage and prove your Salesforce security controls, find a day and time on the calendar below - virtual or in-person. Talk soon!
Before you go, here's more to explore:
- NEW: Get a copy of RevCult’s report with 5 key takeaways: The State of Salesforce Data Security
- Related reading: Not Sure About Your CSPM? Start With Salesforce
- Read the 3 Steps to Assess Risk & Verify Security of Your Salesforce Data
- Learn about Cloud Security Cockpit® to implement, manage and prove Salesforce security controls
- Contact us to learn about a Salesforce Security Risk Assessment