The RevCult team is attending HIMSS ’21 this year, the Global Health Conference & Exhibition, and will be exhibiting in the Cybersecurity Command Center to showcase our Salesforce Security solutions for Health & Life Sciences organizations.
Given the conference theme, “Be the Change,” the RevCult team is excited to be at the event in person, and to take part in the Cybersecurity Command Center, highlighting the increased awareness of the need for discovery of security solutions across the industry. As leaders in Salesforce Security, we’ll be demonstrating innovative solutions that help bridge the gap between InfoSecurity and Salesforce DevOps teams to secure sensitive PII/ePHI data which provides patient information privacy and trust, helps organizations comply with regulations, and builds operational resilience.
With a focus on information and technology, where professionals throughout the global health ecosystem connect for education, innovation and collaboration, we’re also looking forward to presenting a Cybersecurity Command Center Session (Theater B), What Salesforce Security Risk Assessments Revealed - 5 Key Findings HLS InfoSecurity Leaders Can’t Afford To Ignore
Given that Salesforce is increasingly coming into scope for InfoSecurity teams at all levels, especially in light of compliance and audit issues that require closer scrutiny of data security measures on the platform, we look forward to sharing new insights, solutions and tools for implementing, managing and proving Salesforce security controls.
If you’re attending, we’d love to connect with you! Here’s where you’ll find RevCult at HIMSS ‘21, August 10 to 12:
- Cybersecurity Command Center, Booth C300-35: Open 9:30am to 6pm local time, Tuesday, 8/10, and Wednesday, 8/11, through Thursday, 8/12, from 9:30am to 4pm. Come by to meet the team, get a quick demo of our Salesforce-native Security Cockpits® and some fresh RevCult swag.
- Speaking at the Cybersecurity Command Center, Theater B: Wednesday, 8/11, at 1pm to 1:20, PDT. What Salesforce Security Risk Assessments Revealed - 5 Key Findings HLS InfoSecurity Leaders Can’t Afford To Ignore Mike Sanford will share the top 5 recurring challenges to Salesforce security programs and data governance and the risks to compliance and consumer trust InfoSecurity and Salesforce DevOps teams can’t afford to ignore.
- Before, during, after Exhibit Hours: We’ll be mingling and attending conference briefings and trainings all week, too, but we’re always ready to talk and would be glad to schedule a meeting outside of the exhibit days/hours. Reach out to us via email at Info@RevCult.com or pick the day & time that works for you and book a meeting (virtual or in-person) on this calendar.
Here's more to explore:
- NEW: For HLS Organizations Still Leaning on Legacy Systems, It’s Time to Make the Switch
- Read about 4 Data Governance Best Practices for Life Sciences
- Learn How HLS Leaders Can Secure Their Cloud Platforms
- See how Cloud Security Cockpit® makes it easy to implement, manage and prove Salesforce security controls
- Contact us to learn about a Salesforce Security Risk Assessment