Breaking down how we analyze & score your real-time security posture
The Salesforce Security Progress Report is designed to provide easy access to deep insights about your real-time security posture. It is one of our Cloud Security Cockpit® on-demand reports that gives you a clear picture of your security controls, so you can see and understand where there’s risk (at last!).
To help you fully understand the Progress Report, below you’ll find definitions of the 6 security “lenses” and details on how we methodically score your posture - and if you're not getting a Salesforce Security Progress report on a regular basis, let's talk about Cloud Security Cockpit®!
- Data Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Access Control (Authentication)
- Security Model (Authorization)
How well is the information in the system being stored / access?
Are applicable integrations implemented in a fashion that is consistent with the organization’s stated goals?
Data Loss Prevention
How well is the information in the system being protected against loss?
Access Control (Authentication)
Is the system accessible to the right users at the right times without compromising security of the org?
Security Model (Authorization)
Is the Salesforce Security Model implemented in accordance with the organization’s needs?
If data were to be maliciously accessed, used or modified, are processes and technology in place to raise awareness or support research?
Here's more to explore:
- Learn about Cloud Security Cockpit® to get your own Salesforce Security Progress Report and the tooling you need implement, manage and prove your Salesforce security controls
- Already using Cloud Security Cockpit® and seeing value? Share your review on the AppExchange
- Looking for a deeper look at your Salesforce security posture, and a risk-prioritized remediation playbook? Contact us to learn about a Salesforce Security Risk Assessment