See the value of your Shield investment
Avoid the “gotchas” and learn step-by-step for a smooth implementation of Salesforce Shield in record time.
In this recorded live demo, Pete Thurston, Chief Product & Solutions Officer, races against the clock to show us pro tips and best practices for implementing the 3 components of Salesforce Shield in 20 minutes:
- Event Monitoring
- Field Audit Trail
- Platform Encryption
Surprisingly, many Shield buyers never implement it (or leave it incomplete) and so never recognize its true value. There are a variety of reasons for this, and we show you how to overcome them:
- See step-by-step how to initiate implementation (without breaking downstream workflows that line-of-business stakeholders depend upon)
- Learn how a simplified set-up process can be managed by your existing team
- Work around encryption “gotchas” by sequencing data classification and business impact assessment ahead of encryption
- Start building reports that prove you're compliant with overall security posture
Additionally, you‘ll see how to:
- Set up your included Einstein Analytics app to get Event Monitoring up and running, along with basic alerts
- How to enable Shield Platform Encryption for your org with the Customize Application and Manage Encryption Keys permissions
- Set up Field Audit Trail to make sure all your fields are being tracked, and history retention policies are configured correctly
Buckle up and get ready for a speedy, successful implementation!
Your hosts for this webinar:
Chief Revenue Officer
RevCult is a world-class services and software company that helps businesses achieve break-through results on the Salesforce platform with elegantly simple security and data governance solutions that give our clients confidence that their data is protected. We focus on GDPR, HIPAA and FINRA needs across industries including Healthcare & Life Sciences, Financial Services and Retail.
- Shield Security Cockpit® - Platform Encryption Analyzer
- Field Audit Trail Cockpit® - The user Interface for Field Audit Trial